Ramblings of a Social Outcast

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Janey's got a . . . cell?

So, I have a cell phone now and I feel kind of dirty. I've never been very fond of the things, as people tend to be so very rude while using them. I believe I've joined the dark side.

Anyway . . . about the phone. It's a Nokia 2126 from tracfone and seems to work fine.
It's not very good looking, so I think I'll craft up a cheap faceplate and stick it on. I’m going to check Craftster for ideas.

Speaking of Craftster, oh, how I love it. Its fun, there’s cool people and you can learn how to make kick ass stuff. All and all a good time in my book.

According to Bonnie, I'm very "artsy" whatever that means. All I really do that's crafty is make jewelry knit, sew and embroider. I'm trying to learn other things too, though. I think I might take up spinning so I can make my own yarn and then knit with it. I like being called artsy though, it sounds good. Plus it makes me feel all tingly inside.

Till next time, kids.

P.s.
I doubt I have any readers, but I'm going to try to start updating twice a week or more. Wish me luck!

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home