Ramblings of a Social Outcast

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Life.

I love my Mom and Dad. It really hurts when certain people tell that they stole me from my culture. People who feel they have the right to tell me that A, little J and big J (who happens to be biracial and adopted) aren’t my siblings. These people are of the opinion that I’d be better off in the system than with a “white” family. What they don’t seem to understand is that my parents are my family. Also I am supposed to have some “Primal Wound” from being separated from my birth mother, but I don’t. I feel compete, unless my Bipolar disorder kicks in. I’m happy.

This has been the best year of my life. We’ve found meds that work and I’ve only had 5 big meltdowns all year and only two were in school. I don’t want to die any more and I’m finally getting out of the house and hanging out with friends. I’ve been kissed. I’ve discovered that I’m pretty sure I’m mildly Bi. My parents have accepted that I’ve Wiccan and are willing to go to bat with the school to protect my rights. My score is 100 points away from perfect on the SATs. Matt might like me back and I adore him.

The only down for this year is the fact that the seniors are graduating. We’re losing so many talented Performing Arts kids. The Pas are my life if I couldn’t be on stage either teching or singing, I don’t know what I’d do. The PA kids are the nicest funniest most artsy kiddies in school. They accept me, BPD and all. These people really like me for who I am and it feels good. If I pull out knitting or embroidery during chorus or in the Band room it doesn’t faze them at all. They know me.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home