Ramblings of a Social Outcast

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Thursday Thirteen #69


Thirteen Things about why I love the Preforming Arts.


1. Everyone is really nice and wicked accepting.
2. We're all a bunch of spazzes and fun while we're at it.
3. I love to sing. I don't have the greatest voice, but I'm okay.
4. I love our director and chorus teacher. They funny as hell.
5. All my my best friends are in the preforming arts.
6. I love the costumes.
7. It brings you closer to people you might not otherwise talk to.
8. It fun to work hard on something and see it work out wonderfully.
9. Some of the songs are just fun to sing.
10. I love being a techie and painting stuff.
11. Moving sets gives you awesome muscles.
12. The middles schoolers are like little brothers and sister, but less annoying.
13. It's damn fun.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home