Ramblings of a Social Outcast

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Other Mother.

We found my brother J's mother! I'm so happy for him. He has an older brother who remembers him and a sister a year older than A(my little sister). His mother has done very well. She's a SAHM. The whole family is supposed to come up for graduation in June. I'm frighted, yet exited. What if they don't like my family? My house? Me?

Yet, I wonder... If R had the support she has now, we she had my brother, would she have felt the need to place? Could she have kept her baby?

My brother stayed with her for the first month of his life, while she discussed things with her minister. I know this is a much longer period of time than what most mothers have, but I wonder if he urged her to place. He flew with her to Boston when she took my brother to the agency. I wonder if he was urging her to place all the while?

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Congratulations to your brother! Hope all goes smoothly for everyone in your family. :)

By Blogger Dawn, at 3/13/2007 7:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home